Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Ifu Ennada goes n3de again in bath tub as she reminisces



Nollywood actress, Ifu Ennada has gone n3de again as she reminisces.

She's at the moment on vacation in Maldives Island.

Sharing the photo, the woman known  for exposing her body wrote; “Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn’t give you all my money, all my love and my younger years. Would I be richer? Would I be this person who finds it hard to let anyone in?”

So many questions…one thing I know- I grew wiser.” -Excerpts from a story I might never tell.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

APC Reacts After Governor Dave Umahi, Deputy Were sacked By Court

The Ebonyi State chapter of the ruling All Progressives Congress has finally reacted to the removal of Dave Umahi as Ebonyi State governor.